[LTER-education] Websites that house curriculum for teachers to discover?

Sarah Thorne educator at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Fri May 1 12:01:23 PDT 2020

Hi Alexandra, here is a link to the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest
education page, and also multi-media resources, which we designed for
school at home use.
https://hubbardbrook.org/education
http://multimedia.hubbardbrook.org/
Best wishes,
Sarah

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 2:48 PM Alexandra Rose <alexandra.rose at colorado.edu>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I’m working with some graduate students on developing hands-on activities
> intended specifically for classroom use (not really formal curricula).
> There are so many things on line now, especially given current events, but
> are you aware of any particularly reputable, long-lived websites where
> people can upload curriculum-like content for teachers (and informal
> educators) to discover and use? Many of the sites I’m aware of seem to only
> house their own activities that they’ve developed in-house.
>

> Thanks for any leads!
>
> Alex
>

> Alexandra P. Rose, PhD
>
> CU Science Discovery