[LTER-education] Websites that house curriculum for teachers to discover?

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 1 11:36:12 PDT 2020

Hi Liz, Thanks.
That points out a common challenge with the clearinghouse model. It
absolutely needs to take resource branding seriously or there are many-many
organizations that won't be able to use it. A well-documented API could
solve a lot of that (so that content from the database could be displayed
in your own website context) - but that's why any proposal to develop one
would need to include some technical time as well.
-Thanks, Marty