[LTER-education] I need your help, TODAY for Exec Board discussion

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:10:11 PDT 2020

Thanks to so many of you for quickly completing the survey. It's
very helpful and we'll be comparing EOC responses to Board member PI
If you didn't get to it Friday and you would still like to contribute your
thoughts today, Monday, there is still time.
https://forms.gle/cQ7g4uyuvk8RX6k99

Annette Laursen Brickley (she, her, hers)

NES-LTER <http://nes-lter.whoi.edu> Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett
, MA
207-951-6273 (mobile)
Making data sing so everyone can dance and tell the stories. NES-LTER Data
Jam <https://sites.google.com/view/nes-lter-schoolyard-datajam>