[LTER-education] PD Letter for RET Participants

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Feb 27 10:44:03 PST 2020

We offer CEUs / clockhours through the College of Education and Human
Development here at the University of Minnesota. They have a form that I
fill out in advance that describes the activity, duration, etc and once
that is approved I can print certificates for teachers who want them. Maybe
University of Virginia can do something similar for you?

Best,
Caitlin