[LTER-education] PD Letter for RET Participants

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:39:41 PST 2020

You need to check on your state requirements for PD providers if your
teachers are wanting recertification credit.  In some states it is easier
than others.  In MA, it's a long and rather rigorous process to be an
approved provider.  You can try getting an already-approved provider
partner with you to issue certificates for you as well.
Often, however, teachers need the certificate just for their own district,
to verify that they've met their personal PD goals, or whatever.  Those can
be any kind of certificate with hours, dates, and names.  Sample attached.

Annette Laursen Brickley (she, her, hers)

NES-LTER Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett
, MA