[LTER-education] BES education in spotlight

Bess Caplan caplanb at caryinstitute.org
Tue Aug 25 09:51:12 PDT 2020

Hi folks.  I wanted to share this link to the CADRE Spotlight on Analyzing
& Interpreting Data.  Our Integrating Chemistry and Earth science project
is featured. We are entering our fourth and final year of the project and
are pleased to begin to share the fruits of our labor with a broader
audience.
http://cadrek12.org/analyzing-interpreting-data-across-stem-disciplines

Bess Caplan
Ecology Education Program Leader
Baltimore Ecosystem Study, a program of the Cary Institute of Ecosystem
Studies
410-455-1863   caplanb at caryinstitute.org
*MAEOE Certified Environmental Educator

Like us on Facebook:  Baltimore Ecosystem Study
<https://www.facebook.com/BESlter/>

MAILING ADDRESS
Center for Urban Environmental Research and Education
1000 Hilltop Circle
TRC 173
Baltimore, MD  21250