[LTER-education] Fw: Forestcover this Thursday

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Tue Aug 11 12:15:05 PDT 2020

This may be of interest to some of your sites - places like Harvard Forest, Hubbard Brook, and Andrews particularly come to mind.
The student presenting this piece is part of a Conservatory that is emerging at VCR: https://www.coastalconservatory.org/#s-about.

If you tune in or share with your community, please let me know!

Best,
Cora

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>