[LTER-education] ongoing sharing?

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 3 07:46:39 PDT 2020

Hi Alan and all--
For resources and active working groups, Cora set up a document here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KT71ahGKvdOfnwG3EQSbQKjeK_yZauj1RlrdVKNPrCs/edit?usp=drivesdk

For questions, or to alert folks to major new resources, I would still use
the list or the slack channel (sign up here: https://slack.lternet.edu/)

The email list is set up to allow postings without moderation IF you are
using the email address that is signed up on the list. It won't recognize
email aliases, so those messages may be delayed until I can approve them.

Thanks,
Marty

Please excuse typos and brevity.