[LTER-education] Thanks all

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 2 13:22:16 PDT 2020

Hi Ed/Outreach folks,
What a great call. So much happening!

The chat from today's call is attached. A link to the new remote learning
resources page on LTER net is here:
https://lternet.edu/k-12-education/remote-learning-resources/ definitely
looking for more (relevant to both teachers and parents) -- and we can
promote via SERC/NAGT/ESA etc.

If you have your remote resources combined on a single page and can
describe it briefly, that's helpful.
Cheers, Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers)