[LTER-education] Any Climate Change Citizen Science that you know of? Or climate Change related data jams?

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:02:26 PDT 2020

Liz-
A couple of the NES-LTER Data Jam
<https://sites.google.com/view/nes-lter-schoolyard-datajam/data-jam-data-sets>
level 1 datasets are temperature change-- Then and now, What about the
ocean. The Taunton River and Narragansett Bay and OA (level 3) are also
long term enough to show change (with more variables also).
That's all I've got for you!

Annette Laursen Brickley (she, her, hers)

NES-LTER Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett
, MA