[LTER-education] Any Climate Change Citizen Science that you know of? Or climate Change related data jams?

Bess Caplan caplanb at caryinstitute.org
Wed Apr 1 07:20:13 PDT 2020

Hi Liz.  Our data jam data sets don't explicitly address climate change
although a really savvy team could make some implications depending on the
data they've selected.

Bess Caplan
Ecology Education Program Leader
Baltimore Ecosystem Study, a program of the Cary Institute of Ecosystem
Studies
410-455-1863   caplanb at caryinstitute.org
*MAEOE Certified Environmental Educator

Like us on Facebook:  Baltimore Ecosystem Study
<https://www.facebook.com/BESlter/>

MAILING ADDRESS
Center for Urban Environmental Research and Education
1000 Hilltop Circle
TRC 173
Baltimore, MD  21250