[LTER-education] Agenda request and co-chair confirmation!

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:51:19 PDT 2019

I won't have a new EB report as we won't have met for Nov yet, but I would
like to talk about my recent EDDIE module (
https://serc.carleton.edu/eddie/index.html)workshop with SERC and get a
sense from others how many would be interested in learning more about
SERC's efforts to get more UG instructors using large data sets to teach.
I think Marty may have related comments if she's joining us.  If she's not,
it's because she's at a meeting with SERC to talk about additional
connections LTER, other Env data groups, and SERC might make.
Annette Laursen Brickley (she, her, hers)

NES-LTER Education & Outreach Coord.
TEMming the Gaps Consulting
Mattapoisett
, MA