[LTER-education] Agenda request and co-chair confirmation!

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Fri Oct 25 05:59:18 PDT 2019

Hi all!

I'm very pleased to announce that enough sites have voted on Kara Haas's
nomination to confirm her as our new co-chair! 22 sites voted and all
unanimously said YES. Unfortunately, Kara is going to be on a plane during
our November meeting, so we'll have to celebrate her (and put her to work)
in December. Thanks to all who voted!

Speaking of the November meeting, it's coming up in about two weeks
(November 4th). If you have agenda items you'd like included, please send
them to Cora, Kara or I as you think of them!

Best,
Caitlin
--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator