[LTER-education] Fwd: DataONE Webinar Series: Communication Strategies to Increase Your Impact

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 7 10:26:04 PST 2019

Hi all,
Typically, I only have reason to pass along DataONE webinars to the IM's,
but they are doing something a bit different this time around.

Next Tuesday's webinar will be on "Communication Strategies to Increase
Your Impact" with
Jai Ranganathan, NCEAS, University of California Santa Barbara and John
Meyer, College of the Environment, University of Washington.

Cheers, Marty