[LTER-education] RET confab this summer?

Sam Norlin norlin at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 15 22:12:02 PDT 2019

Hi Folks,
It looks like Wednesday at 12pm EDT, (9am PDT) is the best time to meet for
the most people. I'm sorry if this time doesn't work out for you but the
meeting notes will be available and please send me your thoughts.

Here is a Zoom Link  <https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/243498589>

Here are the meeting Notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/137AuqaDNDS-8LIvxBA2aa8U-posCN3cgWjCJKoJiHGo/edit?usp=sharing>
located
in: Working Groups>2-Research Experience for...>RET>2019 RET Webinar

If you didn't fill out the poll but are interested and available to meet
please join the conversation.

I'm looking forward to an engaging discussion.

Cheers,
Sam