[LTER-education] EOC Agenda items?

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Jul 4 07:34:04 PDT 2019

Hi all!

Happy 4th! It's been a crazy week of fieldwork - apologies for my failure
to send around a request for agenda items for next week's EOC meeting! I
know many of you won't get this until Monday, but if you have things you'd
like to discuss next Thursday at our monthly call please let Cora and I
know!

I look forward to seeing you all next Thursday, July 11th, at the usual
time and place!

Best,
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator