[LTER-education] EOC Agenda items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Jul 4 07:39:34 PDT 2019

Hi all!

Happy 4th! It's been a crazy week of fieldwork - apologies for my failure
to send around a request for agenda items for next week's EOC meeting! I
know many of you won't get this until Monday, but if you have things you'd
like to discuss next Thursday at our monthly call please let Cora and I
know!

I look forward to seeing you all next Thursday, July 11th, at the usual
time and place!

Best,
Caitlin

p.s. apologies for the repeat message, if you get this twice. Holiday brain
accidentally tried to sent to the lteredureps instead of the correct
education at lternet list....

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator