[LTER-education] Fw: LTER ASM Interviews

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Fri Sep 21 07:50:34 PDT 2018

Hi folks -

Sam Norlin and Kristen Weiss will be conducting on-camera interviews at the ASM to document activities at each site.  They are seeking assistance with this endeavor, specifically they are looking for interviewers.  Would you be interesting in helping or do you know of someone who would like to help?  Let Kristen know:  weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu

Thank you!

Jill & Caitlin

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education