[LTER-education] LTER Education Planning Survey - PLEASE COMPLETE!

Alan Berkowitz berkowitza at caryinstitute.org
Thu Sep 13 17:15:42 PDT 2018

Hello, again, LTER Ed Reps.
Here is a corrected version of the survey, with questions 4, 5 and 18 fixed
so you can check multiple answers.
If you haven't completed the survey yet, please use this version.
If you have, please complete just the name and the corrected questions 4, 5
and 18.
Sorry for the inconvenience ... and thanks, Stephanie, for catching the
glitch!
Alan

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BGV6Z9G