[LTER-education] Education and Outreach Committee - ASM photo - labeled with names

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:07:45 PDT 2018

Hi folks -

Liz Duff (PIE) didn't get a chance to attend Sunday's EOC meeting and, as a result, missed out on meeting many of you.  She labeled the ASM group photo with the names she knew but asked me to complete the project.  I've completed what she started and have attached it here in case any of you needed some reinforcement on identities.  BTW, Randi is Steve's wife.  Let Caitlin or Cora know if you have any lingering questions.  😊

For future reference remember that there is a List of EOC contacts and an EOC photo directory available on the EOC Google drive<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA>.  Both of these resources are updated as we get around to it - but usually not fast enough.

Jill

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education
Konza Prairie Biological Station