[LTER-education] please share this job announcement

O'Connell, Kari Elizabeth Bisbee kari.oconnell at oregonstate.edu
Sat Mar 3 19:10:22 PST 2018

Dear LTER Ed Peeps,

We are hiring at my Center. If you look in the desired qualifications, you'll see that we are looking for someone with expertise in research related to citizen science, which is why I thought of LTER.  Please forward this announcement to those you think might be interested!!!

Best,
Kari

JOB OPENING: Senior Researcher at Oregon State University STEM Education Research Center

The Center for Research on Lifelong STEM Learning<http://stem.oregonstate.edu/> invites applications for a full-time Senior Researcher position at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon. This person will operate as a primary researcher and project lead on various externally funded STEM research and evaluation grants. In this role, the researcher will be responsible for developing methods, driving the workflow of projects, collaborating with partners, and collecting and analyzing data. For a full list of required qualifications, position duties, and instructions on how to apply please follow this link: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/56142

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Julie Risien
Associate Director, Center for Research on Lifelong STEM Learning
Oregon State University, 254 Gilbert Hall, Corvallis, OR 97331
Phone: 541-737-8664    Email:Julie.Risien at oregonstate.edu

Kari O'Connell, PhD
Senior Researcher
Center for Research on Lifelong STEM Learning

Oregon State University | Gilbert Hall 254
Kari.oconnell at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Kari.oconnell at oregonstate.edu> |541.737.1289
http://stem.oregonstate.edu/