[LTER-education] ASM List of Education Workshop and Discussion options

Haas, Kara karahaas at msu.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:47:04 PDT 2018

Hey all, I was happy to see that the conversation about schoolyard LTER and RETs was of interest.  But I won't be attending ASM this year. Perhaps we can have a conversation about RETs as part of a monthly meeting instead.  The point I think we are at is sharing the success of the 2016 information share and looking for funding for another cross site initiative.  (BTW: I have been using some of our resources from the 2016 RET program for a RET program based on evolutionary biology, funded by BEACON and Society for the Study of Evolution that I'm coordinating this summer).  www.beaconed.wordpress.com<http://www.beaconed.wordpress.com>

Anyway, if there is someone else that wants to take the lead on this topic for the ASM, please speak up.  we could also consider making a poster...

If not, I'd love to put something on the agenda for an upcoming monthly meeting.

Kara

Kara Haas
Science Education & Outreach Coordinator
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
karahaas at msu.edu<mailto:karahaas at msu.edu>
269-671-2360
@KaraHaaSciEd