[LTER-education] Draft schedule for ASM Sunday - Education and Outreach

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Wed Jul 11 11:19:18 PDT 2018

Folks -

If you get a chance before our ZOOM call today - take a look at the draft schedule for Sunday's Education and Outreach meetings at the ASM. We're specifically looking for someone who might want to get more involved with EOC - but might not want to be an officer - to take charge of the Lightning Round segment of the meeting.  It would mean getting everyone's presentation and getting them loaded to the Google Doc and then running that portion of the meeting.  Anyone interested?

Also - Steven - would you be willing to run the election portion of the meeting?  We need to elect a new co-chair to replace me - is there any who might be interested in this role? I'm happy to work with you to let you know what this job entails.  You'll also have Caitlin Potter as a co-chair so responsibilities are shared.

See you all in about 40 minutes -

Jill

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education