[LTER-education] April EOC call tomorrow!

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Tue Apr 3 07:07:47 PDT 2018

Hi all!

Tomorrow is the monthly ZOOM meeting for the Education and Outreach
Committee at 3:00 pm EDT.  We'll have a short presentation from Sarah Kelly
about the AND site's Discovery Trail
<http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/inspiration/2018/02/10/paths-cross-intersection-art-science-humanities-discovery-trail/>
 project. Attached are the April agenda and March minutes.

Check out this link for the spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13rLiqT9todx27gKG2-saWsFy_15wsn-006d6VPaDLw8/edit?usp=sharing>
 of suggested education-based speakers and workshops for the ASM. The Data
Literacy folks have color coded their workshops in order of priority; we'll
discuss this more tomorrow. Hopefully you all also got an email from either
Jill or Marty letting us know that the workshop proposal submission form is
open now!

*Resources:*

   - Our ZOOM link is:  https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234

   - If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656
   <(646)%20558-8656> (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 <(408)%20638-0968> (US
   Toll)         Meeting ID: 520 501 234

   - The Google Drive link is:  https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/
   0Bx4ZmGq6PJSRVWFfWlFyMlhQeUk

Let us know if you have any questions or comments. See you tomorrow!

Best,

Caitlin, Jill & Cari
--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator