[LTER-education] LTER website follow up meeting

Sam Norlin norlin at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 13 15:06:22 PDT 2017

Hi Folks,

We had good start in the conversation about the LTER Education website page
update and I think there was enough interest to warrant a continued
conversation.

If you are interested in meeting via Zoom to discuss the website update
fill out the Doodle Poll <https://doodle.com/poll/83c3336pdpue253y> and
we'll meet next week.

Due to the short turnaround time I'll send out the meeting day and time
tomorrow (Friday July 14) at 10pm EST.

I look forward to talking about the structure and design of the site with
you next week.

Cheers,
Sam

--