[LTER-education] December EOC meeting tomorrow

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:14:47 PST 2017

Hi EOC people!

Happy winter! (at least here in MN, where we *finally* got some snow last
night) Tomorrow is our monthly ZOOM meeting for the Education and Outreach
Committee at 3:00 pm EST.

I hope you all saw the note from Jill last week. We will focus this month's
meeting on planning the education part of the 2018 All Scientist's Meeting.
Come with your ideas! (and/or share them on this planning document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P4QQb6Sl26kfMYrWOp6Jw34T7mCbnOYpdG6D844mPmw/edit?usp=sharing>
Sam created in the Google Drive)

Also in the Google Drive are the new photo roster and updated contact list
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B3xT0TaiQmt0c3NseHJSSERxaGs>
(thanks Jill!). If you haven't perused the EOC Google Drive in a while, I'd
highly recommend it! Lots of good resources in there.

The November minutes are attached. Thanks Cari!

*Resources:*

   - Our ZOOM link is:  https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234

   - If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656
   <(646)%20558-8656> (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 <(408)%20638-0968> (US
   Toll)         Meeting ID: 520 501 234

   - The Google Drive link is:  https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/
   0Bx4ZmGq6PJSRVWFfWlFyMlhQeUk

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.  See you tomorrow!

Best,

Caitlin, Jill & Cari

--
Caitlin Barale Potter