[LTER-education] September EOC meeting - agenda items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:35:27 PDT 2017

Hi EOC folks -

I'm putting together the agenda for September's call (which will be next
Wednesday, 9/6, at 2pm). Please send me any topics you'd like to share with
the group. We'll definitely be discussing the new LTER education facebook
group, speakers for the next few months, the All-Scientists Meeting, and
the handbook. Jill or I will send the finalized agenda and August minutes
along with the ZOOM link and the Google Drive link early next week.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Caitlin and Jill

--
Caitlin Barale Potter
Education and Outreach Coordinator