[LTER-diversity] Fwd: Follow up on Lead PI/DEI Meeting

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 19 12:56:41 PST 2021

Hi folks,
Just resharing the notes from the DEI PI Meeting in December.
Thanks, Marty

Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*