[LTER-diversity] Fwd: [CDLS] Cultivating leadership for change and justice in the geosciences

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 25 08:09:42 PST 2020

Dear LTER Lead PIs,

I wanted to make you aware of this set of upcoming workshops, led by the
Center for Diverse Leadership in Science. The December 8 workshop is
probably the most relevant. Although I know that many of you don't have
immediate control over the hiring process at your institutions, strategies
will be discussed that can be implemented from any position.

Registration for AGU is not required for workshop registration.
Thanks,
Marty

Please excuse typos and brevity.