[LTER-diversity] Doodle Poll for Diversity Committee Meeting

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:56:12 PST 2020

Dear LTER Diversity Representatives,

The promised Doodle poll for scheduling the diversity committee meeting is
here: *https://doodle.com/poll/xcre86e8952uyqam*
<https://doodle.com/poll/xcre86e8952uyqam>

Times fall in the first 2 weeks of March, so your response *before the end
of this week* will be most helpful. We'll choose the time based on what the
largest number of people can attend.

I really appreciate the work of the existing diversity committee and
welcome your participation in this new phase. Please join us for this first
meeting  if you can, and then let me know whether or not you would like to
stay on as ad hoc members of the committee.

I'm also taking this opportunity to move content from the existing
Committee drive to a shared google drive (on shared drives, documents are
"owned" by the drive rather than by individuals, and so are easier to
maintain and organize).

I have tried to give you all access to the shared drive, here:
*https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ADLoMoVJ7gTEUk9PVA
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ADLoMoVJ7gTEUk9PVA> *and am
moving content over from the old drive, organizing as I go. If you cannot
access the google drive, it is most likely because I do not have a
google-associated email for you. Please request access from an email
account linked to a google account (see:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347)

Thanks,
Marty
--