[LTER-diversity] Fwd: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Leadership

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 21 18:09:53 PST 2020

Dear LTER DEI Committee,
I know you've heard a lot from me lately. Just one more for now. Please
cast your ballot for Committee Leadership (and consider running for
Executive Board Representative) by tomorrow, December 22.
*DEI Committee Leadership ballot: https://forms.gle/w6qfEVFXPafKdos16
<https://forms.gle/w6qfEVFXPafKdos16>*
Thanks,
Marty

Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*