[LTER-commcom] LTER Communications Committee meeting, Thursday, November 18 -- new date

DiGregorio, Lina Lina.DiGregorio at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 2 13:33:17 PDT 2021

Dear Communications Committee:

Our next meeting will be Thursday, November 18, 2pm EDT / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT.    Please note that we moved the date to accommodate Veterans Day.  Marty sent an updated calendar invitation.
Zoom Meeting: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/647206479
Google share drive for the Communications Committee:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ACSbjtV2taKeUk9PVA
AGENDA  (please take a moment before the meeting to read the two documents linked below)

  1.  Prioritize/plan committee activities for 2022.  Sarah Garlick and Lina DiGregorio
     *   See item #9 in our annual report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MEM_HpDhRsITrUqwO2soyjDm1aypaeQy4oWarALFxjo/edit , which is a list of our goals and priorities for the coming year.
     *   Here's a summary of what we learned at our Network Identity meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dM9eMj65sf3xfO03wFmmAPU-D6O1TmjFppFquAviNGE/edit
     *   Given our goals and priorities, and the feedback from the Network Identity meeting, what are our priorities for our next few meetings, and what are the best activities or mechanisms to engage and move forward? Are there resources needed?
  2.  Identify a new co-chair.  Sarah Garlick
  3.  Community of practice/AISL proposal.  Sarah Garlick.
  4.  Network Update. Marty Downs.
  5.  Other items to share?

As always, feel free to extend this meeting invitation to anyone in the Network who might be interested in participating.

See you soon.

Lina
Lina DiGregorio
Andrews Forest LTER Coordinator
Forest Ecosystems and Society | Oregon State University
201J Richardson Hall | Corvallis, OR 97331 | 541. 737.8480