[LTER-commcom] LTER Communications Committee meeting, Thursday, March 11

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Tue Mar 9 15:30:07 PST 2021

Hi Lina,

I am an on an NSF panel this week and won't be able to make our meeting.

Happily, we have reviewed and corrected proofs for all five of our
ECOSPHERE papers, and paid the publication charges, so these should be
coming out soon.

Michael Nelson and I are working on a piece for "The Conversation" to draw
attention to the articles.

Maybe Marty, we should pick up a press release?

Sorry to miss the meeting!

Peter

Peter M. Groffman
Senior Research Fellow