[LTER-commcom] LTER Communications Committee meeting, Thursday, Jan 14

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Thu Jan 14 09:31:52 PST 2021

Hi Lina et al., ,

I have another meeting today so I won't be able to make this meeting.

There appears to be some movement on the ECOSPHERE papers.  The journal is
really backed up, but they seem to be catching up. So hopefully we will
have some proofs soon.

Michael Nelson and I are making progress on a piece for "The Conversation."
He is working on the third draft.

Sorry to miss the meeting!

Peter

Peter M. Groffman