[LTER-commcom] Promo for network identity workshop

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:43:29 PDT 2021

Kristen pointed out that we might not want to publish our regular meeting
link in the newsletter, so I created a new meeting, with registration. The
registration link is:
https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkdemgqT4sGNeyD7dE51zC-9YN4HzFPLVD

-Marty

Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*