[LTER-commcom] Tomorrow's meeting

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Thu Sep 10 05:50:11 PDT 2020

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the meeting today.  Here are a
couple of updates:

1. All of the Ecosphere papers are accepted and I will be uploading the
final figures for the final paper tomorrow. We will then be waiting for
proofs.  The journal is going to publish all the papers at once; and I
think that Marty has made a great start on a press release.

2. I am going to work with Michael Nelson on a piece for "The
Conversation."  I've got some ideas for what I would like to say and I
think this will be fun.

Sorry to miss the meeting!

Peter

Peter M. Groffman