[LTER-commcom] LTER Communications Committee meeting, Thursday, November 12

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Wed Nov 11 11:56:41 PST 2020

Please find attached a draft of the piece for "The Conversation" to
highlight the series of papers addressing "LTER futures" in Ecosphere.
https://theconversation.com/us

I am hoping to collaborate with Michael Nelson on this piece, but this is
the first time he is seeing this, so he cannot be held responsible for what
is written here.

I have never writing anything like this before, so I have no idea if this
is useful, and am totally willing to be told that it is not.

Thanks!

Peter

Peter M. Groffman
Senior Research Fellow