[LTER-commcom] LTER Communications Committee meeting, Thursday, November 12

DiGregorio, Lina Lina.DiGregorio at oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 9 12:05:00 PST 2020

Our next LTER Communications Committee meeting will be this Thursday, November 12, 2pm EDT / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT.
Zoom Meeting: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/647206479
Proposed agenda:

  *   Update on Ecosphere project: Peter
  *   Update from the LNO: Marty
  *   Discussion: public engagement with science proposal for the NSF AISL program:  Sarah
  *   Discussion: LTER community platform:  Marty and Kristen
     *   discuss the type of data it will allow us to gather and how it could improve collaboration/findability of common interests
  *   Discussion: plan for presentation to the Executive Board in December
  *   New business
Feel free to extend this invitation to others in the Network who may be interested in participating on the committee. We welcome new members!
 Google shared drive location https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ACSbjtV2taKeUk9PVA

The agenda for this meeting:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/12XVDYv94sZ1PZZRURGXoTLid4Z_6JAAh_8EaJkGLm4Q/edit?usp=sharing
 Notes from our last meeting:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fqF-A8Lk1WzLINzoWCkbrANqad230ooVg-oRnr35U6I/edit?usp=sharing
See you soon!