[LTER-commcom] LTER Site briefs

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:57:03 PST 2020

Dear LTER PIs, education managers, information managers and communications
committee--

The site briefs that were included in the LTER Network self-study have  all
been posted to a shared google drive that is available here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ALUTZ8ZjslquUk9PVA  They are
designed to be printed on a single 11x17 inch piece of paper and folded in
half to arrive at a 4-page 8.5 x 11 inch document. We took a full set of
them to AGU this year and they attracted a lot of interest.

*In addition to the pdf files*, we have posted the InDesign files and the
images that were used. You are welcome to download those files and adjust
the content for your local audiences.

If you do not have a gmail account associated with your primary email
address, you may need to request access from a different account.

Over the next few weeks, we will also be sending a complete, printed set of
all the site briefs to each site.

Enjoy!
Marty

--