[LTER-commcom] New LTER Network brochure

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 4 13:45:53 PDT 2017

Hi CommCom--

We have a new Network brochure that incorporates the new sites as well as
some new messaging on the importance of the Network. I haven't printed a
big batch yet, so am happy to consider any improvements or feedback you may
have.

http://intranet2.lternet.edu/documents/network-brochure-2017

This is a low-res version, appropriate for emailing. It prints pretty
satisfactorily on office printers (8.5 x 14" paper), but let me know if you
want to print professionally and I can send you a hi-res version.

Thanks,
Marty

--
Marty Downs