[LTER-commcom] announcing the new Andrews Forest website!

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 2 08:32:07 PDT 2017

Absolutely! Lina, do you think maybe you and Suzanne (maybe Michael) would
be willing to present together on a VTC? The audience would be people in a
mix of roles from different sites with an interest in communications.

Lots of sites are facing redesigns and would love to hear more about your
experience. Also, there's a committee starting up to re-examine the web
design guidelines, so being able to listen in on a broader conversation
about the redesign experience and the role the guidelines actually played
in that might be useful for the committee (copying Mary Martin who is
co-chairing that committee with me).

Mary -- I'll fill you in on the community of practice discussion separately.

Thanks, Marty

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Hart, Clarisse <hart3 at fas.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Congratulations, Lina! We’re about to move to responsive design on our
> site, too, so I’d love to hear about your experience.
>

> Marty – maybe this would be a good ‘community of practice’ topic (more
> internal to site communication staffers, but open to all)?
>

> Clarisse
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Clarisse Hart
>
> Outreach & Development Manager
>
> for Education & Research Programs
>

> Harvard Forest
>
> Harvard University
>
> 324 North Main Street
>
> Petersham, MA 01366
>

> (978) 756-6157 phone
>
> (978) 724-3595 fax
>

> On the web:
>
> http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
>
> http://www.facebook.com/theharvardforest
>
> http://www.twitter.com/harvardforest

Marty Downs
Deputy Director/Communications
LTER Network Communications Office (LTER NCO)
LTER Science Update
<http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d7494403ed9d8c97a5479f0d4&id=7e63967daf&e=[UNIQID]>

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu