[LTER-commcom] Thanks and Goodbye!

McOwiti O. Thomas tmcowiti at lternet.edu
Tue Dec 15 15:58:09 MST 2015

Dear Communication Committee members,
Just a word to say thank you all for such lovely sentiments in the card you
sent me! I don't know when the package arrived, but when I first saw it I
assumed it was one of the many envelopes I had lying around whose contents
I needed to sort out and either discard or archive. I got around to doing
that this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I will always remember my
time with LTER with fondness and I thank all of you for your assistance and
support over the years. I  wish you all the best in your continuing and
future endeavors.

As you probably know, NCEAS has hired a new person to handle the
communications function of the new LTER NCO, so I won't have access to this
LTER email address much longer. However, you can always reach me through
tmcowiti at gmail.com (or yahoo or hotmail by simply replacing the gmail.com
domain with the appropriate other) or phone (505.249.0649) -- especially if
you happen to have a communication job (including public and media
relations, writing, editing, and graphics) you'd like done quickly and
without much fuss! I'm attaching my current resume just in case.

Sincerely,
mcOwiti