[LTER-cdb_admin] FW: Question re: ClimDB/HydroDB Harvest Page

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:40:24 PST 2017

Hi James,

There are a series of perl programs that may need to checked for http reference.

Autoharvest.pl
Harvest.pl
Sitedb.pl
Sitepdf.pl

The fatal error occurs in the harvest.pl file.  However, I'm not getting the error she describes.  I've asked her to clarify the steps (site, stations, variables).

Thanks, Suzanne