[LTER-BioProd] LTER Biodiversity-Productivity: Meeting 2 Recap and Updates

Jarrett Byrnes Jarrett.Byrnes at umb.edu
Mon Feb 12 20:01:43 PST 2018

Do we have a shared github repo?

On Feb 12, 2018, at 11:25 AM, Laura Dee <ledee at umn.edu<mailto:ledee at umn.edu>> wrote:

Dear all,
Thank you for a productive week together in Santa Barbara! This email contains several important updates and logistics that require a response. For general information (group's mailing list, github, etc.), please see the README doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qQA0b4GvpfJGcpbT8eAVgD2l6yzBh5LS7wyaf5f5F8I/edit?usp=sharing> in the Google Drive.

1. Global mailing list for group updates. We will use a group's listserv (bioprod at lternet.edu<mailto:bioprod at lternet.edu>) administered by NCEAS for global emails, to ensure everyone receives the emails and they are archived for people who miss them. ***Please check that your email is correct, or resubscribe with the correct information here <https://lists.lternet.edu/listinfo/bioprod> ***

2. Project updates. Here is a spreadsheet <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iML_EzPHvhQjNI50Z0ITYCGj58kiP7lbUBSog9aQ5IU/edit?usp=sharing> with the projects moving forward from this meeting, including tasks, and a link to the paper or folder in our shared Google Drive. ***Please review the spreadsheet to add anything that is missing or for an update on progress from meeting 2. Contact the lead and co-lead if you'd like to be a part of the core leadership group for the project; otherwise, for each project regular updates will be sent out to the global mailing list to keep everyone in the loop and/or request feedback*

3. Check-ins. Forest, Jane, or I will send a group update every two months, per what we decided with the group this meeting. We will contact paper leads the week prior to this email to include any updates, and the leads can send additional emails as they see fit.

4. If you have not already, please complete the survey from NCEAS (emailed by Marty Downs)

Thank you, and we look forward to progressing this exciting work together!
Best,
Laura, Forest, and Jane

--
Laura Dee
Assistant Professor, Department of Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology