[Asm2009wgorg] Last chance

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Sun May 29 07:14:03 MDT 2016

Dear Folks:

My series of messages the other day was so confused that I'm sure some
of you never figured out what I wanted. In short, I'd like an update on
products (e.g., publications, proposals, presentations, databases, etc)
from your workshop at the 2009 ASM. I attach a table with workshop
titles, organizer names, and products I have received so far.  If you
already responded, you can ignore this message. However, if you meant to
respond and haven't yet, please do by filling in the appropriate space
on the attached table.  I'd like to get this to Saran on Tuesday.  Thanks.

The good news is that this is the last thing I'll ever ask you for.

Bob

--
Robert B. Waide
Department of Biology