[LTER-All-lter] Request for applications for hosting EDI 2022 Fellows: Deadline 12/31/2021

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 9 08:16:42 PST 2021

[EDI logo]<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/>ENVIRONMENTAL DATA INITIATIVE
https://environmentaldatainitiative.org
Follow EDI on Twitter: @EDIdatapackages<https://twitter.com/EDIdatapackages> and @EDIgotData<https://twitter.com/edigotdata>
EDI Office Hours:<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/edi-office-hours/> Wednesdays, 3-4PM ET
________________________________
EDI 2022 Summer Fellowship Program

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that we are now accepting applications from research projects and field stations interested in hosting a Fellow during our fifth Environmental Data Management Fellowship Program in the Summer of 2022.

During the 2-month program, the Fellows receive training in environmental data management by EDI and gain hands-on experience through participation in data publishing with specific host projects, either remotely or on site.

For more information on the fellowship program's aim, the application process and our previous fellowship programs, please visit our website here<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/edi-dm-fellowship-program/>.

Important dates:

  *   Application form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZU-j7lR8OzPje7R_6Ge6bq2CDweHIVvkVKkrMkV8VBYpkhQ/viewform> to host a fellow (deadline: 31 December 2021)
  *   Notification of successful application: early January 2022
  *   Fellow recruitment: Spring 2022

Please contact Susanne Grossman-Clarke (grossmanclar at wisc.edu) if you have any questions.

Regards,

The EDI Team