[LTER-All-lter] Join us this Wednesday - LTER Virtual Workshop on making Orientation Trailers

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 19 08:57:06 PDT 2021

Dear community, apologies but the link provided in the previous email seems
to require an internal UCSB to access.

Please instead use *THIS LINK*
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYsfu2rqTMqHNAaMNoPmRzPapqSXewMyZ28>
to register for the workshop, which should be open to everyone across the
network.

Much thanks,
Kristen

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu