[LTER-All-lter] Last change to submit your LTER T-Shirt Design for ASM 18! Entries Due Aug 27

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 24 13:05:33 PDT 2018

Dear Network,

We want to remind you that entries for our inaugural ASM T-Shirt Design
Competition
<https://lternet.edu/stories/announcing-the-lter-asm-2018-t-shirt-design-competition/>
are due this coming Monday, August 27th, by 5pm PST.

Have some fun, try out your artsy skills, and send a design our way for a
chance to have it featured on our ASM 2018 official T-Shirt.

You don't have to be a professional artist or come up with anything super
complicated or fancy - just a design that somehow captures the essence of
LTER science. Open to all students, researchers, IMs, Ed/Outreach Staff,
and others affiliated with LTER sites.

See all the details here: bit.ly/ltertshirtcomp

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of you at Asilomar!

Best,
Kristen
--
Kristen Weiss, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Network Communications Office

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu