[LTER-All-lter] Extension of ASM housing dates

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Fri Jun 26 11:06:55 MDT 2015

Dear Folks

The YMCA of the Rockies has graciously extended the closing date on our
housing block until July 29.  After that, housing for the ASM will be
available on a space-available basis.

Please don't take this as permission to dither.  There are many other
decisions that will be based on attendance at the meeting, which we are
best able to judge by reservations for housing.  So please make
decisions and reserve your housing as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bob

--
Robert B. Waide