[LTER-All-lter] LTER at ESA

Hart, Clarisse hart3 at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:43:57 MDT 2015

Dear LTER colleagues,
We're compiling a list of LTER-related presentations, workshops, posters, field trips, and events at the upcoming ESA meeting<http://esa.org/baltimore/> in Baltimore -- to post at the meeting, to inform the NSF news office, to orient LTER graduate students, and to include in the LTER newsletter.
Attached is the working draft.
Please make sure your LTER-related presentation is included, and if not - reply to me this week, if possible, so it can be added.
Thanks!
Clarisse Hart (HFR; LTER Higher Ed. Working Group co-chair; LTER Communications co-chair)
&
McOwiti Thomas (LNO)

Clarisse Hart | Outreach & Development Manager for Education & Research Programs
Harvard Forest | Harvard University | 324 North Main Street, Petersham MA 01366
hart3 at fas.harvard.edu | Main: 978-724-3302 | Direct: 978-756-6157

On the web:
harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
facebook.com/theharvardforest<http://www.facebook.com/theharvardforest>